Monday, July 20, 2009

finally new pictures!!

choir trippp


jumpin on the bed in the hotel hahaha

i had a blue jolly rancher:]]


me and makenna:]



star

hahahaha


:]

smile for the camra


cassidy me and makenna


dylin karli cassidy me


me and cassidy


and again

and again


peaceee


hahaha dancin around



smileee


prayer circle haha


momma:]]


courtney's graduation


sistas

uhhhhhh....


hahahaha i love this picture:]]]


masonnnn!!!!!!


awwwwww


dance girls 08- 09


erikaaaa

courtneyyyyy

meeeee

kennedeyyyy

kelseyyy

all us girls

the wintch family

pile up:]


stinky feet


awwwww:]]]



the circle of life hahaha


tallest to shortest
raising the bar

pie eating contest:]

at maddy's birthday party:]



after the dance


me and taylorrrrr


me shawn maddy and jordan:]] hahaha



me and cassidy manning:]]


and again at dance. hahaha



No comments: